It happens to the best of us. We start a project or a goal or an intention with energy and enthusiasm, and for whatever reason, things fade out. Enter stagnation. One of the hardest things to do is start again when you’ve been putting something off, or just lost that initial passion for it.
No matter how impossible it may seem, it is possible to start again, and to renew that fervor! You can do it, and you can do it today! You just need the right soundtrack to get yourself going.
With that in mind, we put together a playlist of songs to remind you to get back on that horse today! Start that couch to 5k again, dust off that home project that’s been sitting in your garage, or open that folder on your desktop you’ve been avoiding, and get going! Get your headphones out, hit play, and hear the songs that inspire us to “Get Started” every day!
- The Climb – Miley Cyrus
- Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
- Shake it Out – Florence and the Machine
- The Distance – Cake
- Start Me Up – The Rolling Stones
- Get Up (I Feel Like Being) A Sex Machine – James Brown
- Dare You to Move – Switchfoot
- How Far I’ll Go – Auli’i Cravalho
- Lose Yourself – Eminem
- Unstoppable – Kat Deluna
- Livin’ On a Prayer – Bon Jovi
- The Greatest – Sia feat. Kendrick Lamar
Curated by Ann Drewiske.